March 27, 2017
(Denver, CO) – Environmental StoneWorks has unveiled a new website that changes the way designers, builders, and consumers choose stone.
Click on www.estoneworks.com and notice how the site exemplifies the nuts and bolts of the company’s “start-to-finish” business model by highlighting not just the products, but the fact that design, manufacture, installation, and warranty support happen under one roof. Background videos feature beautiful photography of Environmental StoneWorks products in action, showcasing the various end uses of the product.
Searching for the right product should be easy, and it is: All search paths lead to products, whether the starting point is region or style. Under region, users click their area of the country and are immediately shown available profiles and inspirational photography. Starting from style? Let the shape of the stone profile be the guide to the perfect match.
All users will find extensive stone selection resources throughout the site. Let’s take a quick highlight tour:
- Three homepage inspiration galleries – Commercial, Residential, and Interior – showcase project photos with handy product swatch labeling for easy searches.
- Click Stone Veneer by Region and choose the appropriate area. This Regional Color Options page may be printed as a PDF to deliver options directly to the decision makers’ hands.
- For consumers, each product photo comes embedded with a Pinterest link for sharing dreams and inspiration.
- For customers who know the look they want, search for a key word like “rustic” and all products including the key word appear.
- Product swatch photos are dynamic and allow the user to zoom in by mousing over each to see the stone close-up.
- The website is responsive, from super-large desktop screen to a tablet to a mobile phone. The cohesive look and design ensures a consistent look every time the site is accessed.
“We want users to visit the page, start wide, and narrow down until they find the stone that fits their design and/or build vision,” said David Barrett, vice president of product development and marketing for Environmental StoneWorks. “The online experience should be a user-friendly one, with an easy path to learning the products and understanding the turn-key services that separate Environmental StoneWorks from the pack. The site will be consistently updated with new photos as projects are completed to keep it dynamic and fresh. We are excited about the new site, and hope builders, homeowners, designer, and dealers lean on it to upgrade the way they search for stone.”
Founded in 1978, Environmental StoneWorks is the only national manufacturer and installer of stone veneer. Long recognized as an industry leader in experience and accountability, the company offers a turnkey business model including dedicated sales leaders, project managers, and tested safety programs, ensuring that our customers receive three times the support offered by other companies. Product design, manufacturing, installation and warranty support are housed under one roof, creating a “start to finish” customer-focused structure that sets Environmental StoneWorks apart and allows a deeper understanding of the needs and challenges of builders. All Environmental StoneWorks products are available via quality building material retailers throughout much of the country. For more information, please visit Environmental StoneWorks on the web at www.estoneworks.com and on Facebook (Environmental StoneWorks).
Kim Drew, APR